We develop humans into next generation leaders.
We believe that society, as a whole, should work together to collectively impact the outcomes of our young people. We like to work on the ground floor with the users of our product to make sure we stay in touch with the user and continue to provide culturally relevant solutions to their needs.
Prethinc is an innovation lab for resilient leaders who are shaping the emerging future.
Through this highly personalized learning experience, we provide you with a fast-track alternative to traditional MBA programs. This program is designed for self-driven learners who have a specific interest in accelerating their leadership development by building innovation capabilities. The program is comprised of the following into in-person learning experiences, and distance learning experiences that you can do from your couch or the beach.
- Peer-Organized Learning Community
- On-Demand Online Learning Modules
- Reflective Journaling
- In-Person Immersive Learning Experience
We connect our programming with your outcomes. Meaning, we stick with you until you finish creating x or until you finish learning y. From day one, we are in this together.
Prethinc designs transformative, experiential learning opportunities for self-driven individuals who have a serious interest in personal and professional development. Our curriculum provides learners with real-world experience and capacity to work within an existing corporation as the leader of change initiatives.
Articles, reports, podcasts, videos, and exercises
- Disruptive Innovation by Clayton Christensen
- Four Steps to Epiphany by Steve Blank
- Atomic Design by Brad Frost
- Earlyvangelists by Steve Blank
- Do things that don’t scale by Paul Graham
- Start with WHY by Simon Sinek
- Happy Startup Canvas by Happy Startup School
- Startup DNA by Happy Startup School
- Love your problem by Ash Maurya
- Lean Canvas by Ash Maurya
- Value Proposition Canvas by Alex Osterwalder
- Business Model Canvas by Alex Osterwalder
- Culture Canvas by Jose Munoz
- Vision Roadmap by Taylor Westcoatt
- Journey Line by Barry Overeem
- Feedback Loops by Andrew Chen
- Champagne Moments by Clay Hebert
- Empathy Mapping
Who should apply?
Self-driven undergraduate and graduate students interested in experiential learning who also have a serious interest in personal and professional development. Our curriculum provides learners with real-world experience and capacity to work within an existing corporation as the leader of change initiatives.
We leverage the initial conversations with a university to gain context into where the students are right now in their journey. We like to have early conversations prior to personalizing the program’s design. When the time comes, we will send a first draft of the program to the university so they can provide feedback on how to improve our follow up draft. It is common for us to go back and forth on a few drafts prior to nailing down the specific logistics.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application!